Brand ambassadors and influencer partnerships are an effective new method of advertising. Take advantage of the social media connections and online advice community without worrying if the collaboration is best-serving your brand. With a bulletproof contract, you can lay out exactly what’s expected and have legal documents to back you up in case something goes wrong.
In addition to laying out clear guidelines, payment terms, cancellation policies, and post-deadline expectations, Zara has also written in provisions to protect your ideas from being stolen or products walking away.
This contract template comes with a video guide walking you through how to customize it, making the process totally straightforward. To ensure your peace of mind, this contract has been peer-reviewed by multiple attorneys.
Crafted with brands and influencers in mind, this contract lays out specific provisions to ensure that both you and your client have clear expectations around working together, from start to finish.
Our six-point framework for clear communication includes –
- Payment Clause: Set a clear financial structure from the outset, ensuring both parties know exactly when payments are due.
- Refund Clause: Establish upfront what will happen to your financial commitment if the partnership doesn’t go as planned.
- Intellectual Property Clause: Safeguard your invaluable assets, be it content, trademark rights, or original ideas, with clearly defined usage and ownership rules.
- Cancellation & Rescheduling: Build in flexibility without compromising your brand’s needs, thanks to a predefined calendar protocol.
- Liability & Dispute Resolution Clauses: Limit legal exposure and establish a fair, pre-agreed pathway for resolving any unforeseen disputes.